inter-mingled


sadden not those sweetheart eyes
nor burden that lovely heart
in each second, i am with you
for there's nothing to do us apart

your lashes are laced with my scent
in your breast-pocket lies my strand
pressed against the cushion of your palm
is my committed steady hand

pages of your book hold my voice
my fingertips are alive in your hair
find me present, oh! beloved!
in your every song 'n prayer

my taste still lingers on your neck
your eyes can paint my face
a part of me will throb in your arms
whoever with love you embrace

know i watch you in all your moods
as i stand against your fear
you are of me, and i of you
the ring in your laughter, the salt in your tear

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seven years since I set SAIL

Happy 40th to my sibling teacher

The power of silence