NOTHING LIKE YOU

there's nothing, no sweet
no honey like you
there's nothing, no richness
no money like you.

there's nothing, no fun
no play like you
there's nothing, no hope
no prayer like you.

there's nothing, no song
no pleasure like you
there's nothing, no catch
no treasure like you.

there's nothing, no time
no hour like you
there's nothing, no possession
no power like you.

what i am, i derive from you
from you i'm born, i die for you
you're the one, and you shall remain
for there's nothing, no love...
no life like you.

Comments

  1. "Every place I go...I think of you, every song I sing I sing for you" - John Denver
    This poem of yours reminded me of that song.
    Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very passionate write here Sonal!Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very well written!!!!especially the last few lines..i am not that good with words,so how much I like your poems can only be described by a limited choice of words...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all. Vandy my dear, i understand your issue. Lawyers have got to be economical with their words after all :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Seven years since I set SAIL

Happy 40th to my sibling teacher

The power of silence